When my wife and I had our first child we looked into cloth diapering not necessary for the environmental benefit but for the pocket book benefit. Do you know how much diapers cost? Do you know how many diapers the average baby goes through during their early years? On average, it will cost about $3,000 to diaper one child in disposable diapers. Those cloth diapers don’t look so expensive anymore do they.
Why use baby cloth diapers?
- they are 100% reusable
- cost much less expensive than disposable diapers
- only soft cotton, fleece or hemp touches your baby – no harass chemicals
- you can use them through multiple children
- much better for the environment – including reduced waste and contamination from chemicals
- potty training time is typically reduced
- they are ever bit as convenient as disposables
Top Cloth Diapers